Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Raspberry Pi Troubleshooting Printable

I noticed among my colleagues in the last couple of years that a barrier for them in getting started with the Raspberry Pi is not knowing how to troubleshoot common issues that arise in the classroom. I also discovered while using the Pi with my elementary students that I often need a quick reference sheet for them to use when doing their own troubleshooting. For my students, it takes too much time during our school day to try and navigate the web to find the help they need mid-project.

And so, I decided to put together a printable 1-pager of common issues that both teachers and students can quickly reference when working with the Raspberry Pi in school. Feedback welcomed!
(you can also access this document via Piktochart)


No comments:

Post a Comment